Men of Merit are men of excellence, distinction and integrity. These three qualities are essential for success in college and a career. The mission of the Men of Merit program is to foster these three qualities while encouraging members to stay in college, advance academically and serve their community as they become the men they aim to be. The program is open to all men enrolled at Buffalo State College and is currently accepting applications.
For more information, contact Michael Heflin, Director of Equity & Campus Diversity at 716-878-6210 or email@example.com.
Friday April 9th from 12:00 - 3:00PM.
Registration required: https://forms.gle/8QMDZb95dqaNfDyZ9
Speakers and Topics:
DR. MARVIN WILSON
- Strategies for Success In A Challenging and Complicated World
- From Outside In (Dr. Anita Senthinathan & Dr. Ghan Senthinathan)
- The Law of Intentionality (Nyandusi Nyachae)
- Curriculum, Instruction, and the Science of Learning (Dr. Douglas Hoston)
- Exploring the World Through the State department (Matthew Pierson)
TERRI MASSENBERG & MICHAEL HEFLIN
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.