From the Diversity Program Coordinator
**Please click here for the Dr. Muriel A. Howard Presidential Award information.
**Please click here for the MAH nomination form, 2015.
**Please click here for the February Newsletter!
Black History Month: A Century of Black Life, History and Culture
• Beyond Boundaries / Dare to be Diverse Film Series
- Thursday, February 12, 2015, 6:30pm to 8:50pm
- Film Titles: The Barber of Birmingham: Foot Soldier of the Civil Rights Movement and Far from Home
- Burchfield Penney Art Center
Program sponsored by Buffalo State’s Office for Equity and Campus Diversity, Communication Department and the Burchfield Penny Art Center
• I Consent Diversity Dialogue Discussion
Thursday, February 5, 2015, 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Bacon Hall 115
Program sponsored by the Equity and Campus Diversity Office, A.A.M.E.N., Weigel Health Center for Health Promotions
• Diversity Dialogue Speaker Series: The Art of Protests
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015, 12:15pm – 1:30pm, Butler Library 210
- Dr. Ron Stewart – Sociology Department
- Dr. Beth Hinderliter – African American Studies Department
- Dr. Anthony Neal – Political Science Department
- Lavon Green – A.A.M.E.N.
• Diversity Music Series – Campbell Student Union Lower level
Muhammad School of Music
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 12:15pm – 1:30pm
Program sponsored by Buffalo State’s Office for Equity and Campus Diversity, The Campbell Student Union
Please join us! If there are any questions, contact the Equity and Campus Diversity Office.